Activities and results
Results of Energy Efficiency Agreements from years 2008-2014
industries ● municipal sector ● property and building sector
Annual impact of implemented measures at end of 2014
- savings of heating energy and fuels 8.76 TWh
- electricity savings 3.27 TWh
- savings in energy costs EUR 440 million
- carbon dioxide emissions reduced by 3.6 million tonnes
The savings equal 3.2% of Finland’s total energy consumption (372 TWh in 2014).
Of realised energy savings reported:
- 73% in industry
- 17% in energy production
- 10% in other sectors.
Subsidies and investments in 2008–2014:
- Energy subsidies granted: EUR 84.7 million
- for energy audits EUR 12.5 million
- for energy-saving investments EUR 72.2 million
Total of approx. EUR 792 million in investments reported for implementation of savings measures.
- 38% in industry
- 25% in energy production
- 15% in service sector
- 12% in property sector
- 10% in energy transmission and distribution.
|Read more >>|
Annual results of Energy Efficiency Agreements are available only in finnish.
Viimeksi päivitetty: 12.01.2016