Activities and results
Results of Energy Efficiency Agreements from years 2008-2013
industries ● municipal sector ● property and building sector
Annual impact of implemented measures at end of 2013
- savings of heating energy and fuels 6.65 TWh
- electricity savings 2.64 TWh
- savings in energy costs EUR 556 million
- carbon dioxide emissions reduced by 2.8 million tonnes
The savings equal 2.4% of Finland’s total energy consumption (386 TWh in 2012).
Of realised energy savings reported:
- 72 % in industry
- 20 % in energy production
- 8 % in other sectors.
Subsidies and investments in 2008–2013:
- Energy subsidies granted: EUR 72.4 million
- for energy audits EUR 9.8 million
- for energy-saving investments EUR 62.6 million
Total of approx. EUR 556 million in investments reported for implementation of savings measures.
- 39% in industry
- 35% in energy production
- 11% in municipal sector
- 15% in other agreement sectors.
|Read more >>|
Annual results of Energy Efficiency Agreements are available only in finnish.
Viimeksi päivitetty: 19.12.2014