Activities and results
Results of Energy Efficiency Agreements from years 2008-2011
industries ● municipal sector ● property and building sector
Annual impact of implemented measures at end of 2011
- savings of heating energy and fuels 3.5 TWh
- electricity savings 2 TWh
- savings in energy costs EUR 225 million
- carbon dioxide emissions reduced by 2 million tonnes
The savings equal 1.4% of Finland’s total energy consumption (386 TWh in 2011).
Of realised energy savings reported:
- 67% in industry
- 27% in energy production
- 6% in other sectors.
Subsidies and investments in 2008–2011:
- Energy subsidies granted: EUR 48.7 million
- for energy audits EUR 7.4 million
- for energy-saving investments EUR 41.3 million
Total of approx. EUR 330 million in investments reported for implementation of savings measures.
- 31% in industry
- 53% in energy production
- 11% in municipal sector
- 5% in other agreement sectors.
Annual results of Energy Efficiency Agreements are available only in finnish.
Viimeksi päivitetty: 16.01.2013