Continuous improvement of energy efficiency
Energy efficiency is not a one-off project but a continuous process.
The Energy Efficiency Agreements aim for constantly better energy efficiency in member organisations.
It is crucial that the management in particular, but also the entire organisation, are committed to purposeful improvement of the efficiency of their energy use.
On the company’s side, continuous improvement of energy efficiency demands:
- knowledge and monitoring of own energy use
- knowledge of own possibilities of saving energy
- identification and implementation of energy-saving measures that are techno-economically feasible
- consideration of energy efficiency in the company’s practices, investments and procurements
- knowledge of the various options of energy procurement, and
- a good energy procurement strategy and its implementation
Viimeksi päivitetty: 28.04.2014